Tax Structure & Planning for Small Businesses
Launch 321 West Rosemary Street |
Please join us for a free workshop for small businesses and nonprofit organizations to learn the latest information on tax structure and planning.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
9 am to 10 am
321 West Rosemary Street
This engaging workshop will help you learn about:
- Entity Options and Requirements
- Accounting and Record Keeping
- Allowable Deductions
- Retirement Planning Options
- Health Savings Accounts
- And Other Tax Advantaged Investment Vehicles
- ...with plenty of time to ask questions!
This workshop is being offered for free, but due to limited space you must register.